Lester is in his element right now. I think everyone expected up the gut. What a call.
Asked and Answered!!!!Time to get Diaz involved, and maybe a little DJ
Moulton is on a mission...and I don’t mean BYU.Ballsmanship?
first half may be achievableThere’s the tight end….this one my be a blowout
why, we are up 20-0….grinding it out with our d is fineI pray Kirk doesn't turtle it away in the 2nd half.
Was DJV running weird on that TD catch? Maybe the turf monster snagged him right at the end but it sure looked odd
This is great! Keep it up Hawkeyes. Anybody else have a yearning for fresh Pacific seafood?
setting up tendencies for 5 games. he must have learned from his predecessorLester is in his element right now. I think everyone expected up the gut. What a call.
Neither did a single Washington fan.I didn’t expect this.![]()
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Grades - Iowa defense vs Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Grades - Iowa offense vs Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Snap Counts - Iowa defense vs Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Snap Counts - Iowa offense vs Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Five Things: Breaking down the Hawkeyes win over Washington