Said no one ever.I haven’t felt this way since maybe a few Alford games….gulp.
Said no one ever.I haven’t felt this way since maybe a few Alford games….gulp.
Combs has shut him down. Love to see it.All that #5 wants to do is be the hero. He's costing it for his team.
He was huge down the stretch here…He's the MANyawu!
Heck of a 2nd H by the Hawks.
The ball went through the net at 1:02. The clock runs. Not hard
I don't get it... clock was outside a minute. Why would it stop?
I thought it was odd….how can the udub coach challenge with no TO?!?!GREAT for Iowa, but was the clock supposed to keep running like that after the made UW bucket??
Hawkeye Report Football
Budmayr keeps improvement mindset with receivers
Hawkeye Report Football
Tyler Brown out against Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Hawkeye Report Podcast
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa men's wrestling
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Ohio State Buckeyes