We need to attack.
Wow... right on cue.
Wow... right on cue.
Reminds me of Camp Randall's terrible low camera angle.This camera angle is dumb as hell.
Can we kick these pac12 teams out?
How do you miss that travel? How is that even possible?
During timeout rewinded it. You don’t get more of an obvious travel than that. Awful no callHow do you miss that travel? How is that even possible?
Better but dang they at fast and long. How did they struggle so bad this year? I know they had some injuries but still. This Diallo is good.
I approve.All year. They do it at home even and it makes me sad how pathetic we are as fans.
Other teams have been doing it all year as well.
Yeah, I think they hung with the Illini in their House..Washington looks WAY better than a 12-10 team.
Enjoying a slice of Mardi Gras King cake with my usual 100% Colombian coffee. Keep it close, Hawks!
During timeout rewinded it. You don’t get more of an obvious travel than that. Awful no call
That was fugly!UGLY, but a Stirtz made 3!!
He really is. I'm impressed.Sage is a beast of a freshman.
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Cooper Koch, Kael Combs talk at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds