I have Iowa’s ceiling for wins this season at 6.If we lose tonight I don’t see 4 more wins on this schedule.
If they lose tonight, which I suspect they will, they will be lucky to win 4. And I mean total.
I have Iowa’s ceiling for wins this season at 6.If we lose tonight I don’t see 4 more wins on this schedule.
Not a good combination.It’s a mix of JC accuracy and Petras pocket awareness
I'll be deep in the cold cold ground before I recognize Rutgers.No Big Ten team like Rutgers, you mean?
Lol…. Refs all iowa
good.Lol…. Refs all iowa
Well he's 50% today, so no. Math is hardSo even odds as kicking I guess.
yearsBest throw and catch in quite a while
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Ohio State Buckeyes
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Cayden Daughtry breaks down his latest visits, upcoming trips, and where things stand
Hawkeye Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Ohio State Edition
Hawkeye Report Football
Question of the week: Where does the Michigan win rank in the Ferentz era?