Our Jersey pipeline went dry many moons ago…Why are good receivers going to Rutgers but not Iowa?
I don't thinks he's noodle armed. He's inaccurate and lacks the confidence to throw into any coverage. Probably for good reason.Just a shiddy combination of receivers who can't separate and a noodle-armed QB.
If he's not, then he alligator arms most of his throws.I don't thinks he's noodle armed.
I don't thinks he's noodle armed.
Blocked!
21-21 ... still!![]()
this is rich.Maybe it’s time to just enjoy an entertaining game and stop bitching about every little ******* thing.
youmustbenewhere.gifMaybe it’s time to just enjoy an entertaining game and stop bitching about every little ******* thing.
We wouldn't be in the game thread if we wanted to do it differently.Maybe it’s time to just enjoy an entertaining game and stop bitching about every little ******* thing.
42 points first half. 0 points third quarter.
Hawkeye Report Football
Budmayr keeps improvement mindset with receivers
Hawkeye Report Football
Tyler Brown out against Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Hawkeye Report Podcast
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa men's wrestling
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Ohio State Buckeyes