I’ve been very critical tonight, but that was an outstanding third and one play call
Or the last 5 years…Offense the only thing keeping us in this game. Never thought I'd say that this year.
Anderson would have dropped that…OMG! Great catch, I thought it was over thrown..
@MrMcGibblets take notes.
slimWhat are the odds we can go into half up 28-21!!??
cmon boys!!!
Unfortunately it’s a common trait of Iowa QBs since Stanley graduated….I’m not sure how a QB at this level misses so badly on a three yard pass..
I just can't believe that missed pass..... How do you miss that badly.... Rolling to your right....
Hawkeye Report
Ranking the top 25 players Iowa WBB will face during the 2026-27 season
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Ohio State's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
Rivals Football Recruiting
Recruit Visits: Five-stars flood College Station, Starkville leads a loaded recruiting Saturday in week five