Think Rottweiler loaded up on PCP raping a chihuahua.Good lord, what is Oregon going to do to our defense?
Can’t even tackle alone either.D backfield is just completely lost out there.
How does their QB go +20 percent in completion percentage this year over his career is insane. I remember when he was at Minnesota and even last year at Rutgers he was very inconsistent. Looks to have really stepped up.
good thing that isn't happening right nowand those teams are going to move with ease
Man v boy thereLee isn't staying within 10 yards of Strong.
Dudes going to have 300 yards receiving
No talent in the secondary.Phil Parker legacy… bye bye
I hate to say this, but I think cupboards are bare after some great defense these past few years…in a word: we are F’d!!Swiss cheese defense
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Cooper Koch, Kael Combs talk at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds