Yep, it's officially time to start questioning Phil Parker's defense. The guys we have just aren't it, and the soft coverage is killing us. Hawks really may be finished for the year.
The beginning of the end? This might be it.lol. We’re going backwards![]()
Pretty good Christmas light hangin weather.
MG can’t place it any better…our WRs were and still are FCS material….Fell RIGHT into his open arms.
Sadly that is not being overly dramaticThis team may not win another game. Seriously.
Still should have been caught. It was a watchable ball. Our receivers are fugging horribleAnother PI, grab the shirt
Sad.At least I’ve got the Bears on Sunday….oh wait
I’m screwed all weekend.
im going to save that for a November game. I think im going to go pull leaves off the tree so i can rake,
Ha that's awesomeim going to save that for a November game. I think im going to go pull leaves off the tree so i can rake,
Agreed - if RBs can get benched for dropping the rock…I think you bench Sam Phillips for the rest of the half or game. You just can’t have all these drops.
He's the best we haveI think you bench Sam Phillips for the rest of the half or game. You just can’t have all these drops.
They won’t. ******* horribleThis team may not win another game. Seriously.
that d line doesn’t have a single space eater. neither does it have anyone whoRutgers offense doing whatever it wants. Pathetic D.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nation's No. 5 linebacker Brodie Metzger back in Iowa City, Hawkeyes among his early favorites
Hawkeye Report Football
Game Preview: Ohio State at Iowa
Hawkeye Report Football
The Friday Five
Hawkeye Report
Ranking the top 25 players Iowa WBB will face during the 2026-27 season
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week