Great defense by HAUSEN!!!
Ideally PSU wouldn't have (had) 32 until around, or past, the 10-minutes-left-in-the-game mark.PSU with 32 points before the last media timeout of the half.
![]()
Bennett the Ironman, takes more punishment. Hope he stays healthy.
It's tough to watch especially since you know it's going to happen every offensive possession.Are we just going to shoot 3’s all game? Is that our offensive game plan? Then give up wide open 3 after wide open 3 on defense. Really great coaching here.
I never listen, always mute and use the radio broadcast.If I have to hear these announcers say Dilione the rest of the game….. ughhhh.
Stop trying to f***ing lose to Penn State. Thank you, ya morons.
Mono a Mono!!Iowa needs to match Juric with a Jirak
Don't forget to wipe your Tom Izzo!I feel a BM coming on.
I am gonna go take a Kim Mulkey and will be right back!
Hawkeye Report Football
Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown confident in offense against Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Addison Ostrenga looks back at huge reception
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa defensive backs see challenge this weekend
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Iowa hosting several Rivals300 recruits for the Ohio State game