Was away for a few. Dishwasher stopped. I adjusted the thing the door catch connects with. Problem solved.
Missed layup count: 47
I think Hausen is slowly getting worked into the rotation for March!
5 at leastHow many layups were down and poped out?
Folgers with that great drive and that layup was freaking down.
Huge 3 to push it back to 9. Solid half.
Oregon showing much more life that I'd like to see.
Push it to 15 in the first 5 of the 2nd half PLEASE
Yeah, these refs are missing a lot….on both sides luckily.Can someone explain how the ball wasn't out of bounds when Combs and the Oregon guy were both touching the ball while clearly out?
Dux outrebounding the Hawks 18-14. Also they're 6-4 in offensive rebounds. That's offensive.![]()
And KEEP IT THAT WAY or better!!!How many layups were down and poped out?
Folgers with that great drive and that layup was freaking down.
Huge 3 to push it back to 9. Solid half.
Oregon showing much more life that I'd like to see.
Push it to 15 in the first 5 of the 2nd half PLEASE
He does unless you are playing UCLAFirst time I’ve heard Don McLean. He’s doing a solid job on the color tonight.
Those 5 missed layups is like an extra 5 turnovers.Simpkins has 10 points. Keep the clamps on him. Hawks have only 1 turnover, but 5 personals.
two best players are outDana’s prior season’s are pretty darn good - I heard the announcer mention a ‘depleted’ squad, so I am guessing that is why they suck?![]()
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Ohio State's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
Rivals Football Recruiting
Recruit Visits: Five-stars flood College Station, Starkville leads a loaded recruiting Saturday in week five
Hawkeye Report Football
Budmayr keeps improvement mindset with receivers