Terrible.Lil Beetch Hoiberg with clear slap on Folgueiras' arm on the shot, but play on.
...since the first quarter of the women's game?Some of the worst passing I've ever seen.
Some of the worst passing I've ever seen.
This is why Banks didn't start he is terrible lately
Hope Iowa can find more money to pay themHope portal players don't want a lot of money
sh** passing is an Iowa BBall staple men and womenBoth Hawk teams think they can pass through an opponent.
From a defensive standpoint, yes.I feel like I am watching a ymca pick up game…disregard my earlier post saying it looked like a first round NIT match-up…
Banks smacked in the face on the finish against the double team.
"No blood? Play on"
It’s truly amazing how certain players keep making lazy passes, or try to thread it through narrow gaps - it’s maddeningSome of the worst passing I've ever seen.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nation's No. 5 linebacker Brodie Metzger back in Iowa City, Hawkeyes among his early favorites
Hawkeye Report Football
Game Preview: Ohio State at Iowa
Hawkeye Report Football
The Friday Five
Hawkeye Report
Ranking the top 25 players Iowa WBB will face during the 2026-27 season
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week