Welp, that missed 2XP just opened them up for the KF special .......
Somehow hold them scoreless the rest of the way while netting 2 FGs to win .........................
Yeah, yeah, I know. I'll stop dreaming.
can our D prevent any more scores?
Welp, that missed 2XP just opened them up for the KF special .......
Somehow hold them scoreless the rest of the way while netting 2 FGs to win .........................
Yeah, yeah, I know. I'll stop dreaming.
We have 47 coaches on the sidelines and booth, but none can see our DB come up gimpy after the long throw??? Their coaches picked it out easily!
No.can our D prevent any more scores?
Great quote!Asking this offense for a second TD is like asking for snow in July.
It’s a pattern. Every time a first down throw is unsuccessful or gains minimally, second down is always a run up the gut. Always.WTF are we running up the middle on 2nd and 9!?!?
Bailed out
Because he stayed in on a gimpy leg.
On the coaches for not pulling him when he was obviously hobbled.
Unfortunately not...Is Lester joking with these runs up the middle?
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football Opponent Preview: #6 Ohio State Buckeyes
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown named to Davey O'Brien Award Great 8
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Following the future
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
Hawkeye Report Football
The Chuck Long Podcast