Stfu loser.Ferentz ball is dead as disco. Massive changes need to happen, or we wont beat teams with a pulse.
I think the word we're looking for is "overrated".I think Lutmer read too many press clippings in the off-season
So was Kirk. LolTo be fair I was absolutely shocked when I saw we were preseason ranked.
You serious Clark?!Is Iowa trying to make no mistakes and play a close game or going to try to beat them by 20
Real dumb play by Underwood just throw it away
Wait, wutHave we ever had a good secondary?
Montgomery did get him to go out of bounds, but also got shoved off badly on that run by Underwood. It's all so ugly for Iowa atmOn a guy he has 30lbs on. Let's see him try on out linebacker.. someone light his a$$ up
But still short, so HA Michgan and sideline ref!Gave him a HELL of a spot there.
Almost half a yard further than where he actually was.
Hawkeye Report Football
Iose Epenesa looks to get Iowa pass rush going
Hawkeye Report Football
Trevor Lauck talks Iowa's ground game
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa football players presser news and notes
Hawkeye Report Football
Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Three Top Performers
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa lands nation's premier 190-pound prospect, Brooke Huffman