agreed he has been very impressive IMOI kinda like this #22 guy
Debatable.I disagree. They could've run a tush push and gained the yardage. And based on the playcalling so far, I doubt we get that close to scoring again.
We aren’t good throwing, just put them all in at once, no qbs or wide outs and run it.I'm getting curious how we can keep 5 running backs happy.
Wow, that was too easy!
The only negative is the D didn't get any rest!
Special teams baby! Boston's first punt, Jackson's kick return!HOW DO YOU LIKE ME KNOW?!? TRACK SPEED BABY!
I could run that offense with that much time and in the backfieldEnough with the cushion. Cushion doesn’t work with no pressure
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Cayden Daughtry breaks down his latest visits, upcoming trips, and where things stand
Hawkeye Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Ohio State Edition
Hawkeye Report Football
Question of the week: Where does the Michigan win rank in the Ferentz era?
Hawkeye Report Football
Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown confident in offense against Ohio State