*****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

HawkBall23

All-American
Oct 6, 2001
5,236
9,966
113
So much for winning the field position game.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet .......

 
  • Like
Reactions: NoPuntsNoPeace

Hawki93

Sophomore
Mar 22, 2025
50
117
33
Punting on 4th and 1 was the right call.

The play calling has been exactly what I expected: more vanilla than an albino.

If the game plan for the offense is to establish the run, it’s going to be another long afternoon for the Hawkeyes on the road.
I disagree. They could've run a tush push and gained the yardage. And based on the playcalling so far, I doubt we get that close to scoring again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HawkBall23

2D

All-American
Oct 8, 2013
3,273
6,789
113
Michigan playing the exact kind of game they want right now. Soft defense from Iowa. I think we're beginning to see what kind of team we have this year. A shame.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: oldhawk56
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa defensive backs see challenge this weekend
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Iowa hosting several Rivals300 recruits for the Ohio State game
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Olympics '28 LHP/OF Henry Heller announces top five, talks Iowa visit
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Iose Epenesa looks to get Iowa pass rush going
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Trevor Lauck talks Iowa's ground game