lol I was just gonna post that one
Okay, NOW if we piss away a 7 pt lead with 13 seconds we can fire Jan.
Just checking in. Anything happen i should be aware of?
Letting 24 seconds go before fouling wasn’t a wise strategy…Terrible defensive possession by MD thankfully
True but terrible turn over at the end of regulation. Live and learn.Chit Chat saved us
Until we're on the bus, I'm not convinced it's over.
Did Garzon foul out?
I agree 100% she is lost at timesJan is probably a great bench coach but she's just not a good head coach.
TMII've got really bad gas right now. I'm blaming Iowa.
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football Opponent Preview: #6 Ohio State Buckeyes
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown named to Davey O'Brien Award Great 8
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Following the future
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
Hawkeye Report Football
The Chuck Long Podcast