Knocked off the defending champs. This a bracket freaking buster for sure!!Not good. But it actually gives me great hope for the future under Ben. You win a game like that with your star not playing well. Very impressive.
Knocked off the defending champs. This a bracket freaking buster for sure!!Not good. But it actually gives me great hope for the future under Ben. You win a game like that with your star not playing well. Very impressive.
I've never understood that...I'd head to the bar.I might have to see a doctor if this thing doesn't go away in 4 hours.
Can't fit into my car.I've never understood that...I'd head to the bar.
My fandom boner ain't dying until Iowa is done.I might have to see a doctor if this thing doesn't go away in 4 hours.
Wife already said no, but she ain’t gonna kill my vibe. Back to the basement I go!WE'RE ALL GONNA GET LAID!!!!!!11
Bracket Maker for me.Knocked off the defending champs. This a bracket freaking buster for sure!!![]()
Wife already said no, but she ain’t gonna kill my vibe. Back to the basement I go!
Flip the screen around it’s BM
Folguerias would not appreciate you doing that while watching him...
Flip the screen around it’s BM
Flip the screen around it’s BM
Hawks are good, Hawks are great, excuse me while I masturbate!
Sweet16, here we kum!!!Hawks are good, Hawks are great, excuse me while I masturbate!
Many thanks for this link 2D! You delivered big time!! Very much appreciated!!!
Be sure to have an ad blocker on your browser.
You guys kill me with your humor.Flip the screen around it’s BM
Folguerias would not appreciate you doing that while watching him...
What do you think he is doing right now?
Hawkeye Report Football
Tyler Brown out against Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Hawkeye Report Podcast
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa men's wrestling
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Ohio State Buckeyes
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes