*****Iowa vs Florida NCAAT Game Thread*****

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,098
9,322
113
Thanks to coach, the guys, and especially Alvaro (Who I've been hard on this year).

Lets Go Exp Realty GIF by The Hardens eXp Realty
 

HawkBall23

All-American
Oct 6, 2001
5,253
9,990
113
Despite likely losing tonight - a lot of 5-on-8 - I can't be happier with the way Iowa competed.

Did they leave a lot missed opportunities on the floor - especially all the missed FTs - and give up a few too many easy shots? Unfortunately yes.

But man were they fighting and didn't back down from this "amazing team" they faced tonight.


Couldn't be prouder of the fight, toughness and grit the Hawks showed in this one.
I jinxed us into a WIN!!!!!!!

 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Tyler Brown out against Ohio State
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeye Report Podcast
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Olympics Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa men's wrestling
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Ohio State Buckeyes
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes