Haircut and location clearly matches the personalityCondon is ******* dirty
He’s probably grabbing a vanilla cone after eating at Cracker BarrelPlaying with nothing to lose...hope KF watching.
Don't have a heart attack. We are going to be back here posting for our Sweet 16 game thread.Anyone else having a heart attack!!! I feel like I am watching Hoosiers!!!![]()
Is Stirtz on mental vacation? Play son, for god’s sake.
Was he calling the ref that or McCollum?I guess you can call a ref a mother f***** and not get T'ed up.
Gotta make those free throws!I am just loving what Banks is bringing tonight.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nation's No. 5 linebacker Brodie Metzger back in Iowa City, Hawkeyes among his early favorites
Hawkeye Report Football
Game Preview: Ohio State at Iowa
Hawkeye Report Football
The Friday Five
Hawkeye Report
Ranking the top 25 players Iowa WBB will face during the 2026-27 season
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week