So like his coach?Condon is going to crash out in life as 28 as a failed kick streamer that tries to pick up 18 year olds on the old campus
Wowwwwwwwwwww Koch
The fix is in!!! BS!!The ball hit you in the ******* face and you think you have the angle to call it?!
I've had two strokes and a boner so far.I can't watch live. Lol
I'm watching gamecast. I might have a stroke if I watch live.![]()
The ball hit you in the ******* face and you think you have the angle to call it?!
That ref has been terrible all night.The ball hit you in the ******* face and you think you have the angle to call it?!
I can't watch live. Lol
I'm watching gamecast. I might have a stroke if I watch live.![]()
All at the same time......I've had two strokes and a boner so far.
Hawkeye Report Football
Live from the Press Box
Hawkeye Report
No longer a secret, Ava Heiden has emerged as a national name
Hawkeye Report Football
Jeremy Hecklinski set to start at Washington
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa women's wrestling
Hawkeye Report Football
Game Preview: Iowa vs. Washington