$?Not to jump past our upcoming victory tomorrow night against Ohio State, but I have my three tickets in section 131 available for the Homecoming game against Iowa. If anyone is interested, please let me know.
Shoot me a message I am interested.$125. ( but, of course, I am looking for them to go to NU fans)!
Akeehn, I will touch base with you, but, while I am a long time reader, I don’t post very often and I am not sure how to do a direct message through the site.
Anyone can respond to a message, but only paid members can initiate a conversation. That might be why you are having a problem.
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field