Iowa State Coach

LowerLevelSeatA

All-Conference
Jun 2, 2005
2,794
3,119
0
Interesting name I haven’t seen mentioned. We do have some Iowa ties in the program so I could see a call if others fall thru. Also I would not rule out Pope if others fall thru.
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,365
66
His buyout i
Think of it this way: his buyout is only half what Cal was owed. The other half can be his salary for 5 years.
Think about it however you want. UK isn’t paying Iowa St $15 million for their coach
 
  • Like
Reactions: bIhawk
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Big Blue Madness 2026
  2. 02 KSR Basketball WATCH: KSR Rapidly Reacts to everything we saw at Big Blue Madness
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Brooklyn DeLeye's double-double leads No. 3 Kentucky VB to four-set win over Auburn
  4. 04 KSR Basketball LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina