16-13 Iowa in a typical butt clincher. Granted, we will have to play our most complete game of the year.
Mulva!!!!!Going out a limb and predicting that we win this one big, by 20+. We're the superior team in this matchup and it will be evident by the end of the day. This will be the win to avenge all of the humiliation at the hands of a cheating Michigan in those Big Ten championship games.
But he has the better defense.You know who stares down his receivers more than Hank Brown?
Bryce Underwood.
I'm comfortable right now in my hypothesis.Michigan is -2 in turnover margin.
You deserve a TROPHY!20-14 mich
Iowa gets ball back with 1:30 left and goes 4 and out
Just made salsa for tomorrow so we gonna win.
Salsa is undefeated, boysOld Mac during basketball. Chips and salsa time.
I'll take a stab. 20-17 Iowa. What do you see in the future? @AFM22?
Well done Sir!I'll take a stab. 20-17 Iowa. What do you see in the future? @AFM22?
Most of what I predicted played out. Iowa got many of the bounces. I'll take the W though. I didn't factor the karma piece.
Good guessI'll take a stab. 20-17 Iowa. What do you see in the future? @AFM22?
Hawkeye Report Football
Budmayr keeps improvement mindset with receivers
Hawkeye Report Football
Tyler Brown out against Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Hawkeye Report Podcast
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa men's wrestling
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Ohio State Buckeyes