Iowa / Isu

Gopher4Life

Junior
Jun 30, 2025
131
294
63
Yes, I'm here to troll the wrestling board because you guys are so thin-skinned. 😉

You are quite literally worse than the liberal posters on HROT and that is very hard to do.

(Not affiliated with any political party btw.....I'm an equal opportunity trolling. :cool:)
I’ve had multiple accounts banned for trolling. It’s a blast. Iowa wrestling has the softest fan base of any sport
 
Feb 25, 2008
32,529
31,626
113
I’ve had multiple accounts banned for trolling. It’s a blast. Iowa wrestling has the softest fan base of any sport
Eh, soft isn't the right word, but I understand why a rival fan would choose that word. In fact, I think calling others soft must still be a Minnesota thing because you're not the first Gopher fan I've heard in recent times that still uses that term.

*pushes up glasses*

/csb
 
Jun 26, 2025
239
536
93
On the radio they said it goes pins then tech falls. Not sure if that is correct
Its Pins then total Match Points. Iowa State wins unless Endene majors
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scam likely
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Basketball Hawkeyes looking to build on last year's success, fueled by an early exit in March
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Basketball Jan Jensen speaks at Big Ten Media Days
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Basketball Ava Heiden, Chit-Chat Wright talk at Big Ten Media Days
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Basketball Preseason Bart Torvik projections for Iowa Women's Hoops