Iowa / Isu

MountainManHawk

All-Conference
Iowa Swarm member
Mar 30, 2010
893
1,848
93
We are really going to need Mo at 197 and even then it would come down to criteria
 

The-Dude-Abides

All-Conference
Jan 1, 2023
979
2,531
93
Trying to figure out criteria right now
the hangover math GIF
 

Upstream123

All-Conference
Oct 10, 2023
1,009
1,443
113
Yes, I'm here to troll the wrestling board because you guys are so thin-skinned. 😉

You are quite literally worse than the liberal posters on HROT and that is very hard to do.

(Not affiliated with any political party btw.....I'm an equal opportunity trolling. :cool:)
I am definitely not thin skinned. I just know your game. You do you. Keep lying.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Basketball Cooper Koch, Kael Combs talk at Big Ten Media Days
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Basketball Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds