or te blockers out there find people to block earlierIowa is much faster than UMass.
You can't do these slow developing east to west plays.
Well... in my case, I could not see the loop stunt because I don’t know what a loop stunt is. So that’s one way. :WideSmile:Krimin blew that last play big time. How could you not see that loop stunt.
inside D-tackles crash outside D-end loops around to the inside. Krimin keep pushing to the outside instead of looking for inside. It's just what we called it there are other names.Well... in my case, I could not see the loop stunt because I don’t know what a loop stunt is. So that’s one way. :WideSmile:
Yep. Or at least brought enough pressure to make him hurry the punt.A Schiano team would have blocked that punt.
"Leonard was much more a traditional fullback"
Um, this announcing crew is awful. Leonard was such a departure from a traditional fullback it's not funny.
Why are we seeing zero mobility from Carter? I thought that was the point.
Why are we seeing zero mobility from Carter? I thought that was the point.
I’ll pledge another $100 is the wife gets that ex-Iowa player to wear the tiara on TV.I hate when the broadcaster drags some ex-player into the booth from the other team.
Why are we seeing zero mobility from Carter? I thought that was the point.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced