introducing my self to the board...

Aike

Heisman
Mar 17, 2002
75,457
46,442
90
 

kevcat

Heisman
Feb 26, 2007
27,686
32,625
0
Hi BBN. After lurking for literally decades, I have decided to join in. I'll be snarky, saay a buchof stupid stuff, and I like to work blue so you might have to have your kids explain some times. When I get outta line, slap me down, I'm like a Bumble. We bounce. And soooo... Now I'm gonna go terrorize the threads.

Ciao bitches. I AM PICKLE RICK!!

Ps, How do I do one of those avatar thingies? TIA
Huh?
 

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
Pickle rick is better than Tiny Rick . I mean Pickle Rick was able to team up with Condor. Also any guy has the screen name Pickle Rick , Birdperson , Scwanchy , Slowmorbius , Lil' Poopy Butthole , ect they are good in my book. I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't know of the grand gospel of Rick and Morty.
 
Last edited:

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
It was Jaguar but thanks for playing. And I'm tiny rick you imbecile.
Ah yeah nothing against tiny rick but pickle rick was a much better episode due to the complete random nature of it . And you are correct it was Jaguar not condor . Damn predatory animals always getting those confused lol.
 

kitkoodle

Freshman
Mar 18, 2007
11,440
59
0
WE all or most of us were called trolls on our first time posting...so keep that in mind
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
  5. 05 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms