Interlocking and black unis

ll Martain ll

Junior
Oct 5, 2014
373
288
63
I realize it's petty, but the color combination of black and maroon isn't good. Black and white, sure. Black and gray, fine. But black and dark red don't go together.

I miss when it was a one-off. I remember thinking during last years basketball season "when is the last time they wore maroon?" If the guys wearing the jersey like it, I guess it doesn't really matter. But I'll likely stick to maroon.
 

Wesson Bulldog

All-Conference
Nov 3, 2015
1,930
2,280
113
How about we win a game first, then wear them?? Maybe, use them as a reward for good performance?
If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity
 

TheBannerM

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2024
1,450
2,054
113
I realize it's petty, but the color combination of black and maroon isn't good. Black and white, sure. Black and gray, fine. But black and dark red don't go together.

I miss when it was a one-off. I remember thinking during last years basketball season "when is the last time they wore maroon?" If the guys wearing the jersey like it, I guess it doesn't really matter. But I'll likely stick to maroon.
This current black alternate uniform is about as good as it gets with maroon and black. They did a good job with it.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State