Interesting interview with Kevin Wilson

Bill Lowery_1

All-American
Sep 29, 2001
8,068
8,159
0
I loved the interview but I wish Coach would get a little more excited when discussing Tulsa football or discussing anything. I think he had a few too many sweet teas with his last coney islanders. Man, I could get excited over a half dozen coney islanders. I don’t get to Tulsa anymore but when I do that’s the first place I hit.
 

aTUfan_rivals

Senior
Apr 18, 2011
9,327
879
0
I loved the interview but I wish Coach would get a little more excited when discussing Tulsa football or discussing anything. I think he had a few too many sweet teas with his last coney islanders. Man, I could get excited over a half dozen coney islanders. I don’t get to Tulsa anymore but when I do that’s the first place I hit.
is the original Coney Island still there?
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss