Interesting fact

wsjmsu75

Junior
Sep 29, 2017
2,421
210
63
I was just looking at the latest RPI rankings (we are currently #6), and noticed that there are only 3 teams in the country with 40+ wins for the regular season. MSU, Arkansas and Tennessee. Proud of our team for pulling that off.
 
Last edited:

Mobile Bay

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2020
4,242
2,184
113
Undefeated in midweek games and 20+ SEC wins. I saw earlier where Lemonis was the only coach we have ever had to have that many SEC wins twice.


Time to rename the stadium for him instead of that scrub Polk*
 

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,631
12,087
113
Undefeated in midweek games and 20+ SEC wins. I saw earlier where Lemonis was the only coach we have ever had to have that many SEC wins twice.


Time to rename the stadium for him instead of that scrub Polk*
If Lemonis averages .666 in the SEC for a long career here, I’ll be a little pleased.
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,863
11,235
113
Undefeated in midweek games and 20+ SEC wins. I saw earlier where Lemonis was the only coach we have ever had to have that many SEC wins twice.


Time to rename the stadium for him instead of that scrub Polk*
Lemonis Lofts has a nice ring to it.
 

wsjmsu75

Junior
Sep 29, 2017
2,421
210
63
Update to add that Texas has joined the group now with an identical to us 40-13 record.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four