Satellite TV is in some trouble.
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/e6c79d46-4104-11e5-9abe-5b335da3a90e.html#axzz3j2HSkHel
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/e6c79d46-4104-11e5-9abe-5b335da3a90e.html#axzz3j2HSkHel
Directv has already gotten in trouble for deceptive advertising. That's why you don't see the Rob Lowe adds anymore.
Directv has already gotten in trouble for deceptive advertising. That's why you don't see the Rob Lowe adds anymore.
I'm convinced cable companies will get together and significantly limit how much data you can use before a hefty surcharge. Goodbye cord cutting when that happens.
What frustrates me about the satellite companies are the new customer deals. They lure people in with these steep discounts, and two short years later, your bill suddenly goes up by $30. It shows no appreciation for customer loyalty, and I think that's what leave a bad taste in people's mouth's. And it's not like hundreds of thousands of people are finding something better for less. Most people are sacrificing something to cut the cord, even if they are saving money. If the providers would just simplify things at a decent price without so many options, add-ons, and bogus fees, then I think they would be fine. As it is, I feel like Directv goes out of their way to deceive. Just look at your bill. I doubt Dish is much different.
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
Maroon and White
Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama