Can't wait. Looks really good.
https://io9.gizmodo.com/holy-crap-the-first-avengers-infinity-war-trailer-is-1820777633
https://io9.gizmodo.com/holy-crap-the-first-avengers-infinity-war-trailer-is-1820777633
Thanos looks awful. Other than that it looks awesome.Can't wait. Looks really good.
https://io9.gizmodo.com/holy-crap-the-first-avengers-infinity-war-trailer-is-1820777633
Thanos looks awful. Other than that it looks awesome.
He needs his helmet.Thanos looks awful. Other than that it looks awesome.
I didn't think he looked awful. Thought he looked pretty consistent with Thanos from the comics. He does look like an Orc from the WOW movie though.
I understand the Thanos criticism, but that's not going to ruin the movie for me. Critics are stupid IMHO. I thought the trailer was awesome.Trailer getting mixed reviews from the Rotten Tomatoes crowd.
https://editorial.rottentomatoes.co...rythings-great-except-thanos/?cmp=FBRT_Thanos
I don't care. I'm going to see it. I love this kind of crap.
I understand the Thanos criticism, but that's not going to ruin the movie for me. Critics are stupid IMHO. I thought the trailer was awesome.
critics are there to get some life defining spiritual awakening. Normal people are there for entertainment.I agree. They get it wrong all of the time.
If I enjoy a movie, that's all I care about.
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4