https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...ted-to-russian-intel-service-in-2016.amp.html
FOX news story. What’s it worth?
FOX news story. What’s it worth?
I thought his indictment had nothing to do with Russia or the campaign?This is really old news. Konstantin Kilimnik
I thought his indictment had nothing to do with Russia or the campaign?
The indictment indicates these contacts of relivence were late 2016, according to FOXManafort and Gates were neck deep with Russian oligarchs. Along with their business partner Podesta. That was 10 years ago.
The indictment indicates these contacts of relivence were late 2016, according to FOX
MaybeThat is new then. I stopped reading after Person A. Ok, interesting, doesn't mean Gates was doing it in conjunction with anyone else, and since they're now throwing the book at him... dead end.
The indictment indicates these contacts of relivence were late 2016, according to FOX
It has been reported there on S Smith. sorry to disappoint you. If the other communist news organizations covered news the same.https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...ted-to-russian-intel-service-in-2016.amp.html
FOX news story. What’s it worth?
What?It has been reported there on S Smith. sorry to disappoint you. If the other communist news organizations covered news the same.
Shep Smith, just had that on his segment. All CNN,MSN, ABC,CBS want to talk about is Stormy Daniels tits and ****What?
CNN has covered it. I just used the FOX link, so none of you could spout fake news. I’m pretty sure I saw the same on CBS.Shep Smith, just had that on his segment. All CNN,MSN, ABC,CBS want to talk about is Stormy Daniels tits and ****
That is new then. I stopped reading after Person A. Ok, interesting, doesn't mean Gates was doing it in conjunction with anyone else, and since they're now throwing the book at him... dead end.
Manafort and Gates were neck deep with Russian oligarchs. Along with their business partner Podesta. That was 10 years ago.
Podesta is a lying scoundrel. He has been neck deep in **** this whole time. Anybody involved with the Clintons have been involved in nefarious actions since we heard of All in the Family.wrong
WV Sports Football
Cam Torbor: West Virginia defense must be ready to get back at it
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia’s 45-42 defeat against Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia offense plays well, but still room for growth
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football PFF grades: Iowa State