Most are due to a loss here eliminating IU from the tourney, I’m leaning towards rooting for IUI hate Michigan more . But I am supposed to root for them ?
I hate Michigan more . But I am supposed to root for them ?
Most are due to a loss here eliminating IU from the tourney, I’m leaning towards rooting for IU
I’m sorry if UM loses this and is 17-14. They have to call behind us. But they won’t if we lose.
The inevitable Indiana meltdown at the end is coming once they finish the comeback here
Smart play by Brooks. Dumb foulBrooks gets bailed out on an awful look.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?