This. That totally looks like a bogus tweet from a bogus “source”.Need more than "per sources" from a Twitter account named Michigan Nation 2
I remember back in late 60s or early 70s Woody Hayes got in trouble spying on Wolverine practices. Heh, too funny.Michigan cries more than any NCAA program. And remember, it was them caught at sign stealing. I doubt this gains legs.
It’s Matt Jones, are you really surprised? LolSpeaking of cheating, the admin are nuking the threads we start about how **** the new "board" is.
Too candy to let people speak their minds. Figures.
Gullible_Rube2026 would be a great message board handle.This. That totally looks like a bogus tweet from a bogus “source”.
But some gullible rubes always fall for bogus tweets.
Yeah I had a feeling moderation would be terrible now. KSR board I hear is like having your mother wash your mouth out with soap whenever they don’t like something.Speaking of cheating, the admin are nuking the threads we start about how **** the new "board" is.
Too candy to let people speak their minds. Figures.
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt