Let's see if they can beat Michigan first.Hawks would beat this Indiana team
Let's see if they can beat Michigan first.Hawks would beat this Indiana team
It’s been a strange game, I feel like they keep moving the ball without problems, but stalling. Outside of Becker, they’re pretty much a little worse at every position that I’ve seen.Hawks would beat this Indiana team
It is, but if we win 1 out of 3, beat Washington we are still in good shapeHuge game.
Looking more difficult than it originally did, but Indiana shooting itself in the foot a lot. Northwestern is a good matchup for us I think. It wouldn’t hurt if they were fairly highly ranked by the time we played them.Our road trip to NW looks pretty daunting
Think that’s right. We need 1 out of 3. And win the rest.It is, but if we win 1 out of 3, beat Washington we are still in good shape
I think Wisconsin, Illinois, NU, there’s a tripwire in there somewhere. a win tomorrow would be a nice cushion.Think that’s right. We need 1 out of 3. And win the rest.
I feel good about this team. Finally have some offense. I’m ready to be disappointed.I think Wisconsin, Illinois, NU, there’s a tripwiremin there somewhere. a win tomorrow would be a nice cushion.
Game Set Match….how incredibly stupid….Wow, that’s a bonehead play
The way the Big Ten has looked, I’m not sure they can afford a trip up. Might have to go 11-1 to make the playoffs.I think Wisconsin, Illinois, NU, there’s a tripwire in there somewhere. a win tomorrow would be a nice cushion.
No, BIG will get their teams in. Just have to be 10–2/top 4.The way the Big Ten has looked, I’m not sure they can afford a trip up. Might have to go 11-1 to make the playoffs.
I hope so.No, BIG will get their teams in. Just have to be 10–2/top 4.
Yup, white on white - pretty clear…Well that "live look in" with the officials was worthless....
He's clearly out at the 11 yard line. Not sure how the replay official can see that differently