TU Men’s Soccer hosts Incarnate Word on September 20. I expect all of you to be at that game to help “give them the business” they deserve.
I am missing the referenceTU Men’s Soccer hosts Incarnate Word on September 20. I expect all of you to be at that game to help “give them the business” they deserve.
The current TU throwball coach is friends with some of the guys coaching at IW. We did a joint recruiting camp with them. We have a few guys on the football team with no D1 offers except TU and almost all of them also had an offer to IW. Which after three years of this, has many of us on the pay board wondering why we are so tight with them. After IW offered a few of our recruits after they got offers from TU, a couple of us over there spent a thread or two goofing on IW. I encourage all of you to go to the game and goof on their soccer team too.I am missing the reference
BumpTU Men’s Soccer hosts Incarnate Word on September 20. I expect all of you to be at that game to help “give them the business” they deserve.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more