Still green but the big boys obviously like his potential.Interesting.I have never heard of him.
Stop using that word, or you'll get him drafted prematurelyStill green but the big boys obviously like his potential.
Evangel Christian is a small school in Louisville.
Off Taylorsville rd in Louisville...Evangel Christian is a small school in Louisville. One of the smallest schools in Kentucky. Brandon Bender took over as the AD and now they have a bunch of his AAU players there. He came on board and they added like 12 new players to the school (including several 6'8+ players).
I have seen him play. He is VERY raw. Has "potential" but not someone coming in to make a huge impact right away.
There's one in Louisville, went there thru middle school about 25 years ago. They have another kid there up and coming that's drawing interestwhere is evangel Christian
It used to be located at Minors Ln off Outer LoopI live in Louisville and this is the first I've heard of it.
Dang! If this little school is stockpiling that sort of size and talent in those kinds of numbers, it makes one wonder why they aren't more dominant. I see they had a 10-14 record this past season and did make the finals of the All A Classic tournament. I'd expect more from a school that has what amounts to a stacked roster of recruited AAU guys.Evangel Christian is a small school in Louisville. One of the smallest schools in Kentucky. Brandon Bender took over as the AD and now they have a bunch of his AAU players there. He came on board and they added like 12 new players to the school (including several 6'8+ players).
I have seen him play. He is VERY raw. Has "potential" but not someone coming in to make a huge impact right away.
The school is in louisville kyMust be from northern or eastern Kentucky. I don’t remember growing up with any Malonga’s here in western Kentucky.
Ohh, he’s a Louisville Malonga. They spell their names different than the Ashland Malunga’s.The school is in louisville ky
Already has Michigan, Florida St, KU and USC offers.
---Must be from northern or eastern Kentucky. I don’t remember growing up with any Malonga’s here in western Kentucky.
I live in Texas and I’ve heard of itI live in Louisville and this is the first I've heard of it.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime