In other news

BiscuitEater

Redshirt
Aug 29, 2009
4,178
0
36
Really good chance ...

The starting pitcher for MSU today has an 81.00 ERA

to improve on that number. He's a FR .. has pitched .2 inning, given up 4 H's and 6 ER's .. thus the somewhat** large ERA of 81.00

Hey, now's the time to show what he can do .. fresh start & all .. go 5+ with some run support .. gain some confidence

To be honest .. Looking back .. I'd probably 'mess my shorts' if called upon to start a Baseball game in the Dude as a true Freshman.

That's a whole lotta pressure.
 

Jackdragbean

Redshirt
May 23, 2006
695
0
0
True. I know it was only an inning of work. I just thought the number was funny. My son mentioned it this morning and I thought "How the hell is that even possible?"
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar