In case you were wondering...

Nivram50

Junior
Oct 17, 2018
126
209
0
I still love Duke University. I still pull for the school's athletic teams. I still think that Coach K is the greatest ever and should be on the sidelines coaching this team.

I am disappointed the team didn't win last night, but I'll get over it.

I am disappointed the team didn't win the ACC regular season title, but I'll get over it.

There's still two more titles to chase and I'm optimistic that the Blue Devils will be bringing home some more hardware and hanging some more banners in the rafters.

The world did not end with the loss to UNC!
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games