Implications of The Vandy Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaxDawg

Redshirt
Oct 16, 2008
3
0
0
Guys, I really think this puts us by in the hunt for SEC West. Think about it: UT, Ark-Fayetteville, Ole' Piss, and Kentucky are all not that good. Wins there put us at 5-2. All we will need is a big win over Bama and we are win the damn thing! We can stop their running game and our newfound star at QB ought to be able to put up some points on their week secondary. Too, I think this big win over a ranked team like Vandy can really get our losing mentality turned around so I think we are going to have some serious momentum the next few weeks. Thoughts? I am SO PUMPED right now!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation