Great length, Tenacious defender, capable shooter. Someone who can come off the bench and still log major minutes.
I would give anything to have seen Liggins lock Ziegler’s a$$ down like he did Peyton Siva.I’d love to have a switchable defender with length like him, someone who also has a bit of dog in them.
So “can’t have enough shooters” battle cry is dead?
Everyone has shooters, cause all anyone wants to do anymore is shoot. We need defenders and rebounders. No, not all. Still need to score. But we can't get out of the SEC and into a favorable seeding without great defense and toughness.So “can’t have enough shooters” battle cry is dead?
So “can’t have enough shooters” battle cry is dead?
Yep. Sounds like Bronny to me.Everyone here wants 45 percent 3-point shooters who are athletic, can defend and rebound at an elite level.
Except it's universally known (other than this board) that those guys are playing in the NBA.
I’m talking about the what’s available in the portal.Everyone does.
Honestly that’s why I was hoping we could keep Billy Richmond last year. He is basically Liggins reincarnated.Great length, Tenacious defender, capable shooter. Someone who can come off the bench and still log major minutes.
Man, I watched a lot of Arky the last month. I absolutely LOVE watching that dude play. He’s got an edge.Honestly that’s why I was hoping we could keep Billy Richmond last year. He is basically Liggins reincarnated.
Hard to argue this. Damned near impossible to get stops if you can’t pull the board.We need rebounding. Pope’s teams will score.
They play decent first shot defense.
It all breaks down on the glass.
We have to fix that or we are S16 ceiling again.
Boom!!Mouhamed Dioubate can be that guy for Kentucky now.
Pau or Marc? LolPerfect timing! Now do one for a Gasol type player so we can land Alvaro!
We just can not rebound last seasonWe need rebounding. Pope’s teams will score.
They play decent first shot defense.
It all breaks down on the glass.
We have to fix that or we are S16 ceiling again.
Could that be Kam Williams?
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime