I'm so glad we won.

Cawood86_rivals

Heisman
Feb 20, 2005
36,711
64,715
0
Agreed. I don’t see it happening. But as I said in another thread, things have changed over the last few games. This week will tell a lot. If they can sweep Vandy and UT on the road, things become interesting. Which is more than we could have hoped for two weeks ago.
Always want UK to win. Would be nice to see a few more W's.
 
  • Like
Reactions: irishcat1965

AuburnMike86

Senior
Nov 16, 2019
187
401
0
Between the questionable calls, the flops and 2 Auburn players colliding to produce a call on Brooks. The officials single handedly fueled that Auburn run

I didn't like the refs either. I never like SEC refs. It really just depends on what you see I guess. I saw a lot of bad calls/no calls both way. Cooper who avgs 9 free throws a game got zero and he was in the lane constantly. It just the way it goes sometimes!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
  5. 05 KSR KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!