LOL!!!! 3putt is probably my favorite poster. My man just doesn't care and I love it!! Putt I'd love to meet you next time I come to Salem! If this happens I'll shave my head. Blacksburg wins by at least 5 scores.
3putt, definitely time to get off the bar stool. But, you are entertaining
DSH, you better watch making bets with Salem guys. Remember my wager with Mike, I had to wear a Salem hat before our game with them this year. I would like to see you with a shaved head though. We would match. I hope you and your pps enjoyed the hospitality Friday night.LOL!!!! 3putt is probably my favorite poster. My man just doesn't care and I love it!! Putt I'd love to meet you next time I come to Salem! If this happens I'll shave my head. Blacksburg wins by at least 5 scores.
Shaved head is too easy. Take it up a couple notches, shaved head and a Salem cheerleader outfit.DSH, you better watch making bets with Salem guys. Remember my wager with Mike, I had to wear a Salem hat before our game with them this year. I would like to see you with a shaved head though. We would match. I hope you and your pps enjoyed the hospitality Friday night.
Always enjoy you fellas and we really appreciate your hospitality! Can't wait until playoffs start!DSH, you better watch making bets with Salem guys. Remember my wager with Mike, I had to wear a Salem hat before our game with them this year. I would like to see you with a shaved head though. We would match. I hope you and your pps enjoyed the hospitality Friday night.
LOOOOOOOL!!!!! That would be funny!Shaved head is too easy. Take it up a couple notches, shaved head and a Salem cheerleader outfit.
I will lay my ocean front condo in tombstone az. That cave spring shocks blacksburg.. See what PBR DOES TO YOU!!!!!!
VirginiaPreps Football
All Goad! Mechanicsville Runs Away With 39-29 Win!
High School Football
High School Football: The St. James Academy upsets No. 3 St. Frances Academy
Rivals Football Recruiting
Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 7
VirginiaPreps
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games