I'm impressed

Jkwo_rivals113955

All-American
Apr 6, 2007
28,225
7,410
0
Impressed by what. We scored 61 points.

Kansas played terrible, and still beat us.
Yeah, their awful shooting had nothing to do with our 10 blocks and persistent long-armed passing lane disruption.

Bunch of butterfingers, I tell ya. The Jayhawks just kept missing for no reason.
 

Canned Heat

Heisman
Dec 10, 2006
17,839
24,968
0
Should we just forfeit the rest of the games and give Puke the title ? I am going to stay positive. If this team buys into the defense, we will make more noise in March than I originally thought. Our defense will be our offense
 

Sparkaces

All-American
Sep 19, 2012
6,157
6,289
0
Our length is unreal and a lot of our guys still don’t know what they are doing on O or D. Vanderbilt will create lots of easy looks and could basically play Point Forward if needed. Only thing I see is somebody else besides Knox must hit some shots.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV