I'm heading over to the grill

saddawg

Redshirt
Jun 25, 2006
1,639
0
0
They still have the 3 o'clock happy hour? They did back in '91. Well if they don't, I'll be there drinking for awhile anyway if anyone wants to look me up. However, if I am sitting with a 6 foot blonde with gianormus tits, please fugg off.

If I'm alone, come over and have a beer.

In town to see Ragweed at the State tonight.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more