I'm heading over to the grill

saddawg

Redshirt
Jun 25, 2006
1,639
0
0
They still have the 3 o'clock happy hour? They did back in '91. Well if they don't, I'll be there drinking for awhile anyway if anyone wants to look me up. However, if I am sitting with a 6 foot blonde with gianormus tits, please fugg off.

If I'm alone, come over and have a beer.

In town to see Ragweed at the State tonight.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show