I thought he already had.No insider info. Guess he decommits by the end of the day.
Not that I have seen. So many moving parts. I could've missed itI thought he already had.
I looked on ESPN, he apparently hasn't yet.Not that I have seen. So many moving parts. I could've missed it
Who is Billy?
I’ve just noticed they are not using decommit. Haven’t seen that word. Asking out of LOI or reopening my recruitment.No insider info. Guess he decommits by the end of the day.
It’s comfortable to them. It’s easy to sell to recruits bc it’s all 1v1. It’s how they play in AAU. It’s how they play in pickup ball. You can say “showcase your playmaking and individual skills” etc.Would not surprise me. The need to play the weave dribble drive puke offense is just too exciting for these recruits. They cant contain their joy.
LOL, trying to save face they are.I’ve just noticed they are not using decommit. Haven’t seen that word. Asking out of LOI or reopening my recruitment.
Yup I’m sure he’s nextNo insider info. Guess he decommits by the end of the day.
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day