I'm gonna miss the Daves

bulldogbaja

Redshirt
Dec 18, 2007
2,683
0
0
I don't care what you say, they're way better than the ESPN B-crew. Which is all we're gonna see next year.
 

MSUCostanza

Redshirt
Jan 10, 2007
5,706
0
0
Archer >>>>> Rowe. Archer may be a dumbass, but he's still infinitely better than Dave Rowe. It does make the games somewhat watchable.

However, for as much money as ESPN paid for this package, I doubt we'll see a crappy announcing crew at our games. It won't be the Wednesday night MAC crew, that's for damn sure. Plus they will be in real HD.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar