I'm drinking heavily...

esplanade91

Redshirt
Dec 9, 2010
5,656
0
0
I'm drunk. I can't head to the cotton district to party with the mob until tonight. What do I do until then?
 

TBone.sixpack

Redshirt
Feb 2, 2011
9,759
0
0
After the Renfroe bomb I starting knockin me down with a quickness. I have been following State for well lots of years. This team won't even allow me to be negative. Lol it's a new feeling
 

Lettucexxxx

All-Conference
Oct 16, 2012
4,562
1,047
113
Ive already pissed off the Gf, Glory BOund and 4 cars at the stop light. Im building Hattie a ship....a CHAMPION-SHIP!!@!!!
 

Lettucexxxx

All-Conference
Oct 16, 2012
4,562
1,047
113
 

lasher8

Redshirt
Feb 13, 2012
1,018
3
38
[URL="http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/lasher8/media/YoureWelcome_zps2163219c.gif.html"][IMG]http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r778/lasher8/YoureWelcome_zps2163219c.gif[/URL][/IMG]
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list